Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Camera, Lots of Levs and Happy 2014!

New Year, new camera. Our beloved camera that we got while Eitan was just a little babe is a wonderful workhorse, but I never really took to it. It's kind of like a DSLR in that you can customize all these different features, but on auto mode, where I feel comfortable, it wasn't great. And somewhere along the last three years, two countries and three cities we've lived in, appeared a small scratch in the lens, that we can work around, kind of, but gets in the way with some weird light bubbles sometimes.

For Chanuka, we got a new one. It's very very point and shoot,small, and I'm loving playing around with it. Ami hates it, it's way too automatic for him, but for me, adjusting only the ISO and white balance, that's great.

Here are some pics I snapped up of sweet baby Levs (keep in mind, learning how to adjust for best results as I go!):





Baby takes a bite out of a shark



And I found the white balance button!!! Let there be light!



Last year we spent new year's eve celebrating Hudy and Debra's wedding. It was a glamorous event in a beautiful venue a half hour outside of Tel Aviv. This year, we were in our house in bed by 10! Thankfully, we did get in a visit with the not newlyweds anymore in Teaneck last weekend. Pictures to follow, promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment