Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kitchen Remodel: Check!


So I have a feeling that we're never going to see the kitchen as done-done, so moth as well post where we are, so close.





Are renovations like your babies? That you can't say how amazing and adorable you think they are, but really think that they are so amazing and adorable (sometimes)?

Because I love this kitchen. I think it's beautiful and functional and I'm so proud of all the work we (ok, mostly Ami) put into it.

We still have to add shoe molding on some sections of the floor, and the art is very temporary, and the new sliding doors to the grill patio haven't been installed yet, but fine.

Hooray Kitchen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The kitchen updates look so dazzling. The cabinets and cupboards are chic and elegant, and the counter top slab is beautiful. Kudos to you guys for the great job! Thanks for sharing those pictures! I hope the fall season is treating you well.

    Denise Bolds @ RE/MAX

    ReplyDelete