Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Countdown is on!

In one week from today we're going home for Pesach! Could I be any more excited? No. Really. It's all I can think about.

Although the idea of one day of chag, with one seder and not flying across the world departing at 5am with a stopover in Europe, little monkey man in tow  is incredibly appealing, these are more:

5: New babies to cuddle who've been born since we arrived
4: Packages of online treasures that I've ordered that are waiting for us
3: Slices of oven fresh Nuthouse Pizza that we will each devour within our first hour in 20902
2: Sets of families and friends who we've been missing terribly
1: 61 inch flatscreen TV,  1 oven with actual numbers on the dial, 1 reunion with our car...so many 1s




So, as we approach the big day, I've had three songs stuck in my head, depending on the moment.






And





And today, particularly,







And last, but not least, because I can't hit "publish" on a post with out a picture without Eitan without recieving at least two angry phone calls (you know who you are people). A recent bit of Gymboree adventures. Spinny Rides!




No comments:

Post a Comment