Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Ball Pit

I take Eitan to a gymboree nearby a couple times a week. It's basically a huge room with a ton of toys and kids playing, perfect for wintry days where the park isn't an option, and I'm sure hot hot summer days as well. And there are couches, and other moms to hang out with while we half pay attention to the kiddos. 

Eitan spends a LOT of time in the ball pit. He loves it! Last week he figured out how to get in and out on his own, and I was so proud of him! First I freaked out because I didn't see him for a second, but then, there he was just swimming in plastic balls. 

I tried to record him in and out, but was not successful. I think he knew I was trying to get it on camera...



Having Fun

Having Even More Fun!


Throwing Balls out of the Pit

Bored

Escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment