Monday, February 6, 2012

In the middle of the night...

Ami is up watching the Super Bowl.

Also, that's the song I sing to Eitan when he gets up in the middle of the night and can't get himself back to sleep.

Back to last night though. Ami got home from work, ate dinner, went to bed a little early and set an alarm for him to get up at 1:30 am for kick-off. I remember hearing little bits and pieces while being fast asleep, perhaps the Giants were up at half time? He considered coming to wake me up to watch the half time show because Madonna was performing, but it was a wise decision not to. Especially because I watched it on YouTube this morning. If there is anyone else who missed it, or you want to watch again, check it out. It was really really awesome.

Anyways, that was last night. I think he came into bed around 5am after making the round of congratulatory calls to his Giant fan friends. The Kirschenbaum side of myself really wants to be excited about the win, but you know, I'm happier that I got a full night sleep last night.

And last but not least, two photos of Eitan all geared up with Ami for football from his inaugural season and from earlier this fall. Neither new, but, as I've reported, all posts must have at least one picture of the little Redskin.

November 2011


November 2010


Congrats Giants fans, and I'm feeling next year will be a big year for the Redskins.

No comments:

Post a Comment