Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jerusalem Zoo!

We spent Monday afternoon at the zoo. I mentioned a bit ago how Eitan gets obsessed with one book and makes everyone read it over and over again? Well, lately it's been this book called "Put me in the zoo", and yes, I know it all by heart, and so, with this week's weather cooler, with highs only in the 80's, I decided it was time.

Along for the ride too was Best Bud Shlomo and his mom, and Nina along with two of our now Jerusalem formerly neighbors from Teaneck's children.

Highlights were the penguins and monkeys and Jazz concert. I wish we had more time or had realized that the far away animals would be kind of boring for him. I'm not sure what he saw or noticed, or cared about, but the petting zoo would have been awesome. Next time, next time.


Penguins!


Penguins! from mimi rozmaryn on Vimeo.








Train!




Music!



Music at the Zoo from mimi rozmaryn on Vimeo.





All tired at the end of the day, and my mom won't stop taking pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment